*For NVQ/VRQ Level 3 qualified therapists
(Including NVQ Level 3 Facial Electrical
This is an intensive course which covers both theory and practical application of skin microneedling. This course is designed for experienced therapists who want to offer a high end, lucrative non-surgical treatment to clients which will substantially increase their earnings.
Cosmetic skin microneedling is a treatment which uses a pen with needle cartridge covered with tiny micro-needles which penetrates through the top surface layer of the skin, and creates channels without causing damage to the skin.
There are treatment serums which are applied to the skin via the channels that have been formed from the micro-needles.
This treats a number of skin conditions and the treatment uses the body’s own natural healing process to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, crow’s feet, sun damaged skin, uneven skin tone, hyperpigmentation, scars, acne scarring & melasma, stretch marks and more.
The microneedling procedure creates thousands of ‘micro’ wounds triggering new collagen synthesis. It allows for controlled induction of the skin’s self repairing mechanism so the whole procedure is natural and fast.
By creating this damage without removal of the healthy epidermis, healing time is rapid with quick results that will last.
Once you have successfully completed your training course, you will be qualified to offer Cosmetic Microneedling safely and effectively able to offer treatments to help with a range of skin conditions including acne, scarring, lines, wrinkles and more know how to formulate specific treatment plans for your clients.
Qualification and Certification: Upon successful completion of this course, you will be awarded a Bedfordshire Beauty Academy Diploma in Cosmetic Skin Micro Needling’. Insurance and Membership: This Diploma is accredited by Professional Beauty Direct & Salon Gold from whom you may gain professional insurance to practice professionally.
- Fees: £250 or £1250 including kit
- Duration: 1 Day (9.30am to 3.00pm)
- Client consultation, protocol and informed consent
- Treatment planning and pricing
- The history of Microneedling
- Introduction to Skin Needling science
- Advanced skin knowledge – structure and physiology
- Skin typing using the Fitzpatrick skin typing scale
- Treatable Skin conditions
- Contra-indications and contra-actions
- Choosing the correct system
- Products to use – serums suitable for treatment
- Treatment protocol – a step by step of a Microneedling treatment Post treatment care/ post treatment restrictions and after care