Eye Treatments Diploma Course
Length 1/2 Day Duration
Our fully accredited Eye Enhancements course includes a training kit to allow the students to continue practicing their skills after their visit to the academy; therefore allowing the learner to be more prepared for industry.
Eye Enhancements consist of base eye treatments :-
- Tinting of lashes and brows
- Eyebrow shaping
- Application of cluster/party lashes these useful services are extremely popular especially during the summer months, before holiday periods and special occasions.
The Accredited Diploma in Eye Enhancements will cover :
• • Relevant anatomy and physiology
Health and safety knowledge to carry out the service confidently
• Client consultation
• Greater understanding of the essential theory and aftercare treatment, essential for an effective client experience
• Overview of products and equipment
• Review and demonstrations of techniques
• The skills and knowledge required to complete the treatment
Qualification(s) gainedThe accredited diploma will be issued on completion of the training session.
Good levels of Maths and English.
· Course Manual
· Enrolment and Registration
· Refreshments (Tea & Coffee)
What to Bring
· Course manual
· Paper and Pen
Dress Code: Salon uniform or appropriate clothing that will not interfere with treatment procedures. We also recommend that you make provisions for lunch on the day
Model will be required to attend
Once you have completed your training we recommend you gain insurance from a professional body.
This diploma works very well in conjunction with the Eye Lash Lift and Lash Extensions and Accredited Diplomas.
Includes a comprehensive training kit.
Certification(s) – The Beauty Guild/Professional Beauty Direct